You wouldn’t use the same glass for every type of wine, so why do it with your coffee?
Coffee Bar from Könitz consists of 11 styles of coffee cups, each developed to maximize the unique experience of a specific coffee drink.
Here is an explanation of which beverages you should drink from which cup:
1. Espresso Cups – Espresso, Espresso Ristretto
Flavor is concentrated in the upper part of the cup. Mount on the bottom inside of the cup supports the creation of a foamy cup.
2. Espresso Doppio Cups – Espresso Doppio (double espresso), Espresso Coretto, Espresso Macchiato, Turkish Coffee, Mokka
Flavor is concentrated near the nose because of the narrow shape. Foot of the cup is narrow and prevents coffee residue from mixing back into the coffee.
3. Café Crème Cups – Café Crème, Swiss Coffee, Caffe Amaretto
Open rim of the cup enables the aroma to mix with the air, making the aroma milder. Taste of the coffee will develop mainly on the palate.
4. Cappuccino Cups – Cappuccino, Espresso Doppio with Milk, Filter Coffee
The taste of coffee is sealed under the milk foam and emerges as you drink.
5. Latte Macchiato Cups – Latte Macchiato, Coffee Cocktails (alcoholic coffee beverages)
The tall and elegant shape ensures that you enjoy the sensation of one sip of milk and one sip of coffee alternately. Do not stir and coffee and milk together.
6. Café au Lait Bowls – Café au Lait (half coffee, half hot milk), Cereal
Large shape allows you to dip bread – the French dip until the coffee is lukewarm, then drink the remainder.
7. Irish Coffee Cups – Irish Coffee, Hot Chocolate
The flavor is retained in the top of the mug when it is filled 4/5. Tall, slim shape offers extra room for whipped cream. A cream top retains whisky flavor if alcohol is added, so don’t stir the cream but sip the coffee through it.
8. Coffee Cups – Coffee, Tea
Professional-weight porcelain retains heat longer. Metal, glass, paper and plastic will all have a negative impact on the flavor of your coffee. Porcelain is 100% neutral.
9. Mugs – Filter Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
Classic, everyday mug to suit today’s lifestyle.
10. Maxi Mugs – Coffee Mocha, Frappucino, Iced Tea, Iced Coffee
Large shape is suited for large drinks or mixed drinks containing ice cream. Large quantity ensures lasting enjoyment.
11. Café Latte Cups – Café Latte, Milk